|Open hours :||10:00-16:00|
|Closed :||Sundays and Mondays （Open on public holidays and closed on the next day) , Year-end and New Year’s holidays|
|Admission fee :||Free|
|Address :||256 Mukaihata, Koirino, Okuma-machi, Futaba-gun, Fukushima-ken, Japan|
|Administrated by :||Ministry of the Environment|
|Operated by :||Japan Environmental Storage & Safety Corporation (JESCO)|
Access by car
- Get off at the Okuma interchange on the Joban Expressway, and take Route 6 in the direction of Iwaki for about 12 minutes to the Sankakuya intersection.
- Or get off at the Joban-Tomioka interchange on the Joban Expressway, and take Route 6 in the direction of Sendai for about 12 minutes to the Sankakuya intersection.
(Caution when making a right turn.)
- Free parking lot of available for 40 cars and 3 large buses.
- Parking is for visitors only.
- The Center takes no responsibility whatsoever for theft or accidents in the parking lot.
- Turn off the engine when parked.
- The parking lot can only be used during the opening hours.
- Accessible parking spaces are available.
- Our multipurpose restroom has a toilet with grab rails and a backrest, a baby chair (to sit your child while using the toilet) and a changing board (for changing clothes or pants-type diapers). The men’s restroom also has a urinal with grab rails, and there is also a separate sink with grab rails.
- Contact a staff member if you require audio guidance.
- Multilingual support will be provided soon.
- Do not go beyond the barricades on the boundary on foot.
- Eating and smoking is prohibited on the Center premises. A water dispenser is available inside the Center.
- Don’t leave your rubbish.
- Visitors can take photo in the Center, but refrain from taking them of other visitors.